Thursday, March 2, 2017

Word Count Wednesday

What am I currently working on?
Unfortunately, a whole lotta nada. This week has really gotten away from me and I haven't felt motivated or inspired to write. I do have plans to write this weekend and I hope to continue the narrative that I share in my previous post.
Word Count: 0 😩

What am I currently reading?
Since I happened to have sole control of the remote this week, I opted to binge watch Lena Dunham's Girls after the kids went to sleep rather than read anything. Again, not making many strides in this department either. I will say, however, that the level of storytelling and character development is inspiring to the creative process so all is not lost!

How do I feel about the process?
Meh. I'm tired this week, but hearing my classmates read their narratives and unique ideas is always inspiring. I carry around a notebook to, in theory, capture ideas that come up throughout the day to day, but I need to be better about using it. You never know when the next spark of creative genius may hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment